Orders placed online over £50 to most parts of mainland UK have free delivery. Free delivery over £50 does not apply to orders where a promotional discount has been applied. Our aim is to despatch goods within 24 hours of receiving an order, within our working days, however this can vary subject to stock availability. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding.
|Standard Delivery||£4.95||Within 3-5 working days to UK mainland (Mon-Fri).|
Please note, due to current circumstances deliveries may take longer than the usual 3 days.
|Next working day|
|£7.95||Delivered on the next working day. Orders must be placed by 2pm.|
- Using DPD we can get your purchases to you within 1 – 2 working days from date of dispatch.
- The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Poscam Systems Ltd is not liable for delayed, missing or damaged parcels/contents if a delivery signature has not been obtained where the parcel has been left in a designated safe place at your request .
- If you choose to have your order delivered to a location you deem as ‘safe’ then the liability transfers to you.
- Please note, delivery addresses cannot be changed on an order by a customer once payment has been taken.
- We are unable to change your delivery address on orders paid by PayPal.
- If you wish to make amendments to your delivery once an order has been made, please speak to a member of our Customer Service Team.
- Please note that we deliver by courier to addresses in the United Kingdom (which we define as England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and all off-shore islands except the Channel Isles).
If you would like to return your order, please contact us to request a return, prior to sending your parcel back. All returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving your delivery. No returns will be accepted without prior notification. Make sure to check with our team first.
- Products must be returned to us within 14 days of your request and in a saleable condition so that we can process the return.
- All goods must be returned in their original, sealed packaging and re-saleable. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
- If items are received back damaged, or missing items, we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods unless we delivered an incorrect item or the item is faulty.
- If we deliver an item in error or a damaged item, we will cover the cost of returning this to us if required.
- If you do receive a damaged item, please do not dispose of this without prior written confirmation from us as we may require it returned (at our expense).
- Returns address: Poscam Systems Ltd, Unit 3 Claro Court Business Centre, Harrogate. HG1 4BA.
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can’t be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit.
- Upon receipt of your return, we will aim to process this within 14 days. Please allow a further 3 – 5 working days for this to appear in your account.